Model KBS E1 - Electronic Bird Scarer Machine
From Bird Scare Cannon
Kurtbomsan Electronic Bird Scarer is powered by readily available, economical propane gas and 12V battery. Produces an average amount of 120 decibel blast without giving any harm to the nature and all living creatures, it protects large agricultural areas / farmlands against undesirable birds and wild animals.
Areas of Usage:
- Sunflower and corn fields against birds
- Orchards and vegetable gardens against birds, warthogs and wildlife.
- Poultry farms, fish farms and other breeding farms against birds and other wild animals.
- Feed plants and granaries against birds.
- Bee hives against endamaging bears.
- Bird Aircraft Strike Hazard (BASH) programmes
KURTBOMSAN Bird Scare Propane Cannons Assembly and Operating Instructions.
- In the product case: 1 piece Kurtbomsan Bird Scare Cannon Body, 1 piece Front Barrel (No:1), 1 piece Charger (12 Volt), 1 piece gas regulator spanner, and the User’s manual.
- Connect the Front barrel with the Cannon body firmly using 10-11 spanner, do not remove Space Coupling Tin Plate (No:3)
- Recharge the device before use.
- Switch to ‘’ON’’ position the ‘’ON/OFF’’ button in front of the control panel of the device.
- Select the requested time interval by pressing the ‘’BLASTING TIME SET UP’’ button on the control panel. At every pressure, the light near by the indicators shows the active time interval by relocating. If you press once more to the ‘’BLASTING TIME SET UP’’ after option of 30 min, you see ‘’NOT TIMED BLASTING’’ detonation light blinks. . It designates the random detonation adjustment is selected, i.e. it will operate in the time intervals of 2 min., 5 min., 10 min., and 30 min.
- Determine the requested period by using the ‘’NIGHT-DAY SETUP’’ button. You can select only night period as pressing the night-day adjustment button or you can select only day period as pressing it once more. If the night period is active, the night light blinks, if he day period is active, the day light blinks. If both of night and day lights blink simultaneously, it means 24-hour period is active.
- Hold down ‘’NIGHT-DAY SETUP’’ button for activating or closing the double detonation/ blasting feature. You can understand that the feature is active or inactive as looking at the double detonation light.
- After you complete adjustments of your device, connect the hood/ gas regulator to the gas cylinder and open the valve of the cylinder.
- When the charge warning lamp signals, use the 12 V. charger in the product case to charge the device for 10-12 hours.
WARNING: Charge the battery twice a month to protect the battery life even if the device is not in use.
In areas where pest birds and wildlife do harm, if the conditions provide a place for them to live on (food, water etc..) or if their nestling area is nearby, making the pest birds and wildlife abandon the area may get some time. For the best solution, be patient and use our device regularly. The most important thing to do is to start fightback against pests at the start of the season. This will be the best practice. On condition that the users obey the application recommendations, there is no chance in hell of these pest birds and wild animals getting into your farmyard. It is important to move the device regularly in three days and use visual aids in order to increase its effectiveness.
- Switch to ‘’OFF’’ position the ‘’ON/OFF’’ button in front of the control panel of the device.
- Close the valve of the gas cylinder and disconnect the rubber hole with the gas cylinder.
- Even though the device is not in use, charge the 12 V. battery once in two months. Battery is non-warrantable.