Model LES - Hybrid Centrifugal Pump
The stainless-steel hybrid centrifugal pump LES is an excellent alternative to the side channel pumps. It has a specially developed pump cover with an inducer and an integrated recirculation system, thus allowing it to be used successfully as a self-priming pump.
- flow optimised volute casing and impeller designs with high efficiencies
- dead space-free design (hygienic design)
- excellent behaviour with liquids containing high gas shares
- very quiet operation
- CIP and SIP compliant
- simple design/low maintenance costs
- sturdy design comprising high-quality chromium- nickel-molybdenum stainless steel 1.4435 (316L) with electropolished surfaces
- ideal for fast temperature changes thanks to sturdy design
- option for various mechanical seal systems
- completely drainable
- with inducer
- Flow rate Q max. 100 m3 / h
- Delivery head H up to 70 m
- Temperature range minus 30 to 130 °C, max. 145 °C (SIP)
- Viscosity up to approx. 200 mPas
- Nominal pressure PN10 to PN63
Foodstuffs for: Liquid egg, vinegar, concentrates, flavorings, vitamins, milk, cream, buttermilk, sauces, cooking oil, sugar solutions, salt liquor, seasonings, fatty acids, CIP return, couverture, bulkheads, fats, cocoa butter etc.
Beverages for: Mineral water, syrup, spirits, fruit juices (including fruit pulp), wine, beer, brewer's yeast, lemon juice, alcohol, liqueur, CIP cleaning, vegetable juices, iced tea, etc.
Pharmaceuticals / cosmetics for: Perfumes, emulsions, alcohols, herbal extracts, aromas, ultrapure water, WFI, PUW, HPW, CIP / SIP purification, dyes, infusion solutions, biotechnology applications, etc.
Chemicals / industry for: Alcohols, methanol, ethanol, solvents, hydrogen peroxide, deionized water, urea, glycol solutions, biodiesel, condensates, etc.
- ATEX for zones 1, 2, 21 and 22
- pharma design for maximum safety, reliability and hygiene (surface roughnesses down to Ra 0.4 μm)
- magnetic coupling hermetically sealed version LESM for crystallising, toxic, flammable and environmentally hazardous liquids
- vertical installation for simple residual drainage
- bearing housing for special requirements
- mobile with sturdy trolley and accessories to customer requirements