Model LJ Series - Submersible Dewatering Pumps
From Dewatering Pumps
Head Up to 28 MTRS.Capacity Up To 500 Lpm.Rating 0.55 To 1.5 Kw.Motor Oil Filled, Vertical.Winding Pvc Insulated [Rewindable].Pump Bottom Suction.Rpm 2900.Seal Mechanical Seal.Supply Single Phase, 160/230 V, 50hz, Three Phase, 360/440 V, 50hz
- Ideal for all kinds of dewatering applications.
- Basement dewatering and other Domestic applications.
- Construction sites.
- Pumping heavily contaminated water with sand, gravel and sludge matter in construction sites.
- Mines, Thermal Plants, Cement and Steel Plants.
- Pits and Quarries, Narrow Coffer, Dams or Deep Excavation.
- Economical, compact and light in weight.
- Sturdy construction.
- Dual seal protection provides leak proof operation.
- Bottom suction, which ensures pumping of water up to bottom level.
- Re-enforced water cooling by liquid pumped.
- Also available with dry running protection unit.
- Available with semi open impeller and agitator injector Arrangement to handle gravel / slurry.
- Available in Aluminium and Cast Iron Construction.
- Special series to handle high liquid temperature available