Model LUMOS - Fully Automated Stand-Alone FTIR Microscope
Best performance for visual inspection and infrared spectral analysis of micro samples with highest comfort in use. Due to the motorization of all moveable components including the ATR-crystal, the LUMOS provides an unmatched high degree of automation. All required changes of hardware settings as well as the complete IR-measurement procedures are performed fully automated – even in ATR-mode. The intuitive software guides the operator step-by-step through the process of microscopic sample analysis. At each step the user interface only provides the appropriate functions to proceed.
The measurement results in a single file including visible images, spectral data and sample information. For evaluation and visualization of the microscopic data the software provides powerful and intuitive Chemical Imaging functionality. Although the LUMOS is designed to be operated by non-experts for routine applications its exceptional sensitivity makes it also very suitable for high demanding applications.
- Stand-alone FT-IR microscope with full automation
- Highly comfortable and easy in use
- Motorized ATR crystal (ATR = Attenuated total reflection)
- Fully automated measurement in transmission, reflection and ATR mode
- Large working distance; allowing ample space for sampling
- Outperforming quality in both IR and VIS range
- Space saving footprint