Model M140 - Multifunction Calibrator
M143/143i Portable multifunction calibrator is cost saving solution for calibration of meters of electric quantities up to 1000 V and 20 A. It offers basic accuracy 0.01% in DC voltage needed for calibration of 3½ and 4½ digit multimeters. Resistance function is covered by eight fix resistors in range from 10 Ω to 100 MΩ. The calibrator offers TC temperature sensor simulation. It can be delivered optionally as well with RTD temperature sensor simulator. Thanks to its small dimensions and low weight the calibrator can be applied easily for field calibrations.
The calibrator main application field are production lines of panel meters, multimeters, transducers, measuring amplifiers, thermometers, and calibration laboratories where the calibrator can be applied as source of standard value for calibrations, verifications and adjustments of units under test.
Interface RS-232 and optionally GPIB interface bus enable automated operation in remote mode offering time saving automatic calibrations. Model M143 is fully compatible with Meatest calibration SW package CALIBER/WinQbase.
Model M143i has limited AC/DC current range to 2 A against full version.
Basic accessories (included in delivery)
- Power line cord 1 pc
- User´s manual 1 pc
- Test report 1 pc
- Test cable 1000V/20A, 1m 2 pc
- Option 143-60 RTD Simulator Cable Adapter 1 pc (optionally)
- Option 143-90 Pt1000 External Temperature Sensor 1 pc
- Cable RS232 1 pc
- DC/AC voltage up to 1000 V
- DC/AC current up to 20 A (2 A with M143i)
- Calibration of clamp meters up to 1000 A using Meatest M140-50 Current Coil
- Sinusoidal & Non-sinusoidal waveforms
- Fixed standard resistors from 10 Ω to 100 MΩ
- TC/RTD temperature sensor simulation
- Cold junction compensation using external Pt1000 sensor
- GPIB & RS 232, interface
- Compact dimensions, overall weight 9 kg