Model M800 - Multi-Parameter Transmitter
The M800 multi-parameter transmitter provides simultaneous monitoring of one, two, or four in-line sensors for measurement of pH/ORP, optical DO, amperometric oxygen (DO as well as O2 gas), conductivity, resistivity, dissolved ozone, flow, and turbidity, in pure water as well as process applications.
ISM features available on all M800 models include Plug and Measure for fast sensor installation and start up, predictive maintenance information, and dynamic sensor lifetime status. Thanks to the iMonitor display, the condition of each sensor is determined at a glance allowing preventive action to be taken before processes are affected. The color touchscreen provides intuitive operation, with user selectable control and alarm management for challenging applications.
Simple operation through intuitive user interface
- Large, color touchscreen with user configurable display
- Self-explanatory menu structure
- Error-free installation and commissioning
- Plug and Measure with pre-calibrated sensors
Intelligent Sensor Management (ISM) for enhanced diagnostics
- Color-coded sensor diagnostics
- Full traceability of all sensor information
- Predictive diagnostics for optimized maintenance scheduling
- Real-time status information of sensor condition with iMonitor
- Up to 4 measurements plus 2 flow inputs
- The all-rounder – suitable for any application
- Lower cost per measurement point