Model MAS-100 Iso MH - Air Sampler
- Operates up to 4 sampling heads with one pump
- Lower investment and running costs
- Unique overlapping disinfection cycle
- Tube lengths up to 10 meters (independently calibrated)
- Fully meets the new d50 regulation
- Can be expanded
- Innovative double valve system
- Sampling Head: h x Ø 14 x 5.5 (2.7 kg)
- Instrument: l x w x h 38 x 23 x 12 (6.8 kg)
- Airflow: 100 SLPM
- Sampling volume: selectable from 1-2000 liters
- Impaction speed: approx. 20 m/sec
- Sampling head: stainless steel and Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Operation: Direct access or over PC
- Automatic calibration cycle:
- Ethernet, USB, RS232 ports, Digital in/outputs:
- Automatic in-line disinfection cycle
How the MAS-100 works
All MAS-100 Microbial Air Monitoring Systems are sieve impaction systems based on the Anderson impaction principle, accepted and proven worldwide. Air is aspirated through a perforated lid. A radial fan, controlled by a flow sensor, accurately regulates air flow real time at 100 litres/min. The air is impacted onto the surface of growth media in a 90 – 100 mm Petri dish or 55 – 60 mm Contact Plate. MAS-100 Microbial Air Samplers comply with the guidelines as specified in new ISO 14698 part1 and part 2.
Sample collection accuracy
The MAS-100 Microbial Air Monitoring Systems provide the most accurate sample collection available. The MAS-100 systems (except the MAS-100 Eco) utilize a state-of-the-art mass flow sensor to ensure a constant air flow rate of 100 litres/min. The mass flow sensor continuously regulates the air flow rate during sample collection. This allows the MAS-100 to automatically adjust for differences in fill volume of Petri dishes, changes in air density and differences between individual perforated lids.
heipha ICR* and ICRplus Settle Plates
The heipha ICR Settle Plates are produced under aseptic conditions, gamma-irradiated and triple-bagged, making them optimal for passive air sampling in isolators and cleanrooms. Furthermore, they are also suitable for personnel monitoring, as well as active air monitoring with MAS-100 microbial Air Samplers. * Isolators and Clean Rooms.