Model MAX5 - Multiple Reading and Multiparameter Digital System
From Control Instruments
MAX5 control instrument is a controller system that meets a wide range of applications. It is a multiple digital controller system for managing up to 5 channels that can be programmed to control: pH, ORP, chlorine (total, free and combined), chlorine dioxide, hydrogen peroxide, ozone, peracetic acid, turbidity, conductivity, dissolved oxygen and temperature.
MAX5 versatility enables different programming solutions: each channel can be programmed on specific user requirement.
All information are provided through a widescreen LCD display. Instrument has: 6 setpoints relais output (on/off, PID or PWM) renamable, 6 impulsive proportional output renamable, 1 probe cleaning output, 5 level tank input renamable, 5 timer for flocculant/algicide dosing renamable, water meter input for water restore, temperature probe input, alarm output, easy control by encoder wheel, ERMES web communication, local & remote control, multiple probe readings can be viewed, probe readout menu and check up, LOG menu for enable/disable log on output, permanent data storage with system log, stand-by input, alarms, totalizer for instant flow rate when connected to a meter and 6 mA output (optional).
- 5 PROGRAMMABLE CHANNELS
- REMOTE CONTROL ETHERNET or 2G/3G option configurations are remotely manageable through portal: www.ermes-server. com.
- SOFTWARE Instrument software in English language. French and german available upon request
- CUSTOMIZATIONS Instruments are customizable with client logo on frontal panel
- PERMANENT DATA STORAGE (WITHOUT BATTERY) with system log on display
- DISPLAY Multiple probe readings
- alarms and connection status can be viewed on display
- Stand-by input
- FLOW CONTROL
- METER INPUT Water meter input for water restore and totalizer for instant flow rate.
- TEMPERATURE PROBE INPUT 1 PT100 temperature probe input
- LEVEL INPUTS 5 level tank inputs renamable
- TIMERS 5 timers for flocculant/algicide dosing renamable
- SETPOINTS 6 setpoints relais output (on/off - PID - PWM) renamable
- OUTPUTS 6 impulsive proportional outputs renamable
- PROBE CLEANING OUTPUT
- LOG MENU LOG menu for enable/disable log on output.
- DELAYED START-UP Programmable delay at dosing start-up (up to 60 minutes)
- ALARMS damaged probes - max dosage - 2 overflow alarms per channel - 5 product level alarms - flow in the probe holder
- PROBE DIAGNOSTICS Probe diagnostics menu
- mA OUTPUT (option)
- ALARM RELAIS Alarm output 230 VAC.
- AUTOMATIC OR MANUAL DOSING ACTIVITY
- MULTIPLE PROBE READINGS