Model ME150 - RO Membrane Water Antiscalant
From RO Chemicals
Get the United States NSF international certification, China drinking water health permits (wading approval); High-performance scale inhibitor and dispersant, especially suitable for surface water quality, good removal of organic matter. Can effectively control the scaling of metal oxides and scale-causing salts (calcium carbonate, calcium sulfate, barium sulfate and strontium sulfate). The maximum allowable value of LSI is 3.0 without acid. ME150 applies to all major reverse osmosis membranes, feed water pH value within the range of 5-9 are valid. ME150, a special reverse osmosis scale inhibitor for drinking water, is widely used in medicine, chemical industry, food and beverages, cosmetics, fertilizer plants, schools, hospitals, canteens and bottled mineral water production lines.
Appearance: Clear amber liquid
- PH(5%): 2.0-3.0
- Density: 1.10-1.20
- Viscosity: 1.79cp( 25℃ )
- Freezing point: -15℃
- Lowest storage temperature: -12℃
- For maximum performance, ME150 is best added before security filter. The dosage is generally 2-6 ppm.
- ME150 can be added or diluted directly. Dilution to use RO water or desalinated water, diluted at room temperature multiples of not more than
Packaging and storage
- packaging in 25Kg / plastic drum or customization.
- Store in cool, well-ventilated area. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- The storage period is two years.
Safety and protection
- The product should be avoided when added with the skin, eyes and other contacts, contact with plenty of water rinse.