Model ME151 - R.O Antiscalant Chemical
From RO Chemicals
RO Antiscalant ME151 is highly effective liquid antiscalant developed to control scale precipitates and reduce particulate fouling within membrane separation systems. It is the twice concentration solution of ME150. It can be used in reverse osmosis (RO), nano-filtration (NF) and ultra-filtration (UF) system. It is compatible with all of the leading RO membranes, such as the Dow. Filmtec , GE , Hydranautics , TORAY, etc. It can extend the membrane life and reduce the running cost. It is particularly suitable for treatment of the surface water and the water with high content of organic matter. it is suitable to treat the seawater.
- Effectively controls scales including CaCO3, CaSO4, SrSO4, BaSO4, CaF2, SiO2, Fe2O3, etc.
- There is not scale in the system while LSI up to +3.0.
- Maintain the membrane surfaces clean by dispersing particulate fouling.
- Effective PH value range of the feedwater is 5-9.
- May be fed neat or diluted, compatible with coagulant MP151.
- Good resistance to aluminum and iron oxides.
- the dosage is 1 -3 mg/l in RO system. Our software can help to calculate the exact dose rate according your water analysis. A detailed
- instruction is available from our engineer. Useful-life: 2 years. Over and under-dosing may cause membrane fouling.
To be stored in cool and ventilated warehouse, avoid direct exposure in the sunshine.
25Kg plastic drum or according to client’s request.