Model ME200 - RO Antiscalant
From RO Chemicals
ME200 is highly effective liquid RO antiscalant developed to control scale precipitates and reduce particulate fouling within membrane separation systems. It can be used in reverse osmosis (RO), nano-filtration (NF) and ultra-filtration (UF) system. It is compatible with all of the leading RO membranes. It can extend the membrane life and reduce the running cost. It is particularly suitable for treatment of the water with high content of Iron ion.
- Effectively controls scales including CaCO3, CaSO4, SrSO4, BaSO4, CaF2, SiO2, Fe2O3, etc.
- There is not scale in the system while LSI up to +2.5.
- Maintain the membrane surfaces clean by dispersing particulate fouling.
- Effective PH value range of the feedwater is 5-9.
- May be fed neat or diluted, compatible with coagulant MP150.
- Good resistance to aluminum and iron oxides. Better dispersion to Irion,
Generally, the dosage is 2 – 6 mg/l in RO system. Our software can help you to calculate the exact dose rate according your water analysis. A detailed instruction is available from XIXANGYU Company.
- To be stored in cool and ventilated warehouse, avoid direct exposure in the sunshine.
- Useful-life: 2 years
- 25Kg plastic drum or according to client’s request.