Model ML1-420 - MiniLog ‘Jackeroo’ Data Logger
From Data Loggers
The MiniLog Model ML1-420 combines the features of the digital data acquisition ML1 with the 4-20mA data acquisition ML4-20 into a single Data Logger suitable for short term or long term, remote data logging applications. It can measure rainfall events from tipping bucket raingauges, pulses from water meters, as well as water level measurement via 4-20mA interfaces of the AD375MA, WL2100, WL3100 or similar, when used for rainfall only, it can be powered by the internal AA battery for several years. When 4-20mA is used, external 12v is switched to the transducer to conserve power. Events are stored in memory, which can be downloaded to either a PDA, laptop or desktop computer, or via modem. Memory Wrap feature ensures continuous data logging. An RS-232 serial port allows direct communication with a computer on-site. Logger requires a terminal emulation program and interrogation lead.
- Small and compact
- Low power consumption, either 1.5v AA alkaline(1year) or 3.6v AA lithium battery provides 1 to 2years of digital input field operation.
- External Power 12VDC Nom (9-20vDC) requiredwhen using 4-20mA input.
- Robust Aluminum Waterproof Housing IP65
- 1 x Digital Raingauge (or Flow Sensor)
- 1 x 4-20mA Signal (16 bit resolution)
- 1 x battery voltage (12v nominal)
- Data Memory
- 4MByte Serial Flash EPROM
- Events Recorded
- 400,000 events, 1 sec resolution
- Events: Digital I/P, 4-20 mA,Internal Batt V, External Batt V,Internal Temperature.
- Communications: RS232 Port (Tx, Rx)
- Dimensions: 68 x 60 x 40
- Weight: 200 Grams
- Environmental: -40C to +70C at 95% RH Non-Condensing
- Optional Accessories:
- DB9, 2 wire input lead (when digital i/ponly is used)
- 2 wire 0.5m input lead
- WincomLog Software
- Interrogation Lead