Model MOP - Engine Pump Units
From Engine Pump Units
Oday RM is one of the most important companies worldwide committed to manufacturing irrigation machines. It boasts more than 40 branches worldwide, and it has been patiently created during more than sixty years of history, maintaining all the values of its founders over time: honesty, fulfillment of their commitments and the collaboration relationships with our customers, which are always clear, informal and bound to last over time. We wish to present ourselves as solid, reliable partner in the irrigation with versatile, efficient, user-friendly machines offering the best costs/benefits ratio.
All engine-driven pump and engine-driven clutch units of the MOP series are manufactured with new factory engines: FPT (Iveco), JCB, Deutz, J. Deere, Perkins.
All pumps belong to the high-performance type manufactured by RM or Rovatti or Caprari.
The peculiar features hallmarking our engine-driven pumps are:
- Heavy-duty sheet plate frame on wheel trolley with three adjustable supports and disassemblable drawbar.
- Built-in tank into the frame with a 450/480 litre capacity outfitted with polluting liquids retaining tank and fuel level gauge.
- Right-hand and left-hand fuel hubs outfitted with plug with key.
- Roof, side guards and bonnets made up of sheet plate and outfitted with key lock.
- Diesel engine and pump flanged together with high-quality flexible coupling joint.
- Anti-vibrating supports between engine, pump and frame.
- Battery container partially made up of stainless steel and lighting lamp of pump zone.
- High-quality electronic control panel from Elcos CIM/CEM or EasyMop or Idromop.