Model MSAT36 - Tow Behind Spike Aerator
Slices holes in turf to allow oxygen, water and nutrients to reach grass roots. Easily transition from transport to aeration in seconds. Transport with spikes in UP position, then when ready to begin aeration, simply fold hitch over top of unit and hook to mower and begin aeration.
- Loosen soil
- Increase water filtration
- Increase oxygen
- Release carbon dioxide
- Encourage root growth
- Rolls on 1' grease-able pillow block bearings
- Aeration Width 36'
- Overall Width 52'
- Tines Welded Steel Tines
- Spike Quantity 78
- Spike Penetration Depth 2 3/4'
- Water Capacity 24 gal / 200 lbs
- Hitch No pin included
- Tires 410/350-4, 2-Ply with Greasable Ball Bearings (for transport only)
- Towing Speed
- Length 52'
- Width 52'
- Height 24' on wheels, 18 1/2' on spikes
- Shipping Weight 115 lbs