Model MSAT48 - Tow Behind Spike Aerator
Slices holes in turf to allow oxygen, water and nutrients to reach grass roots. Easily transition from transport to aeration in seconds. Transport with spikes in UP position, then when ready to begin aeration, simply fold hitch over top of unit and hook to mower and begin aeration.
- Loosen soil
- Increase water filtration
- Increase oxygen
- Release carbon dioxide
- Encourage root growth
- Rolls on 1' grease-able pillow block bearings
- Aeration Width 48'
- Overall Width 64'
- Tines Welded Steel Tines
- Spike Quantity 102
- Spike Penetration Depth 2 3/4'
- Water Capacity 32 gal / 267 lbs
- Hitch No pin included
- Tires 410/350-4, 2-Ply with Greasable Ball Bearings (for transport only)
- Towing Speed
- Length 52'
- Width 80'
- Height 24' on wheels, 18 1/2' on spikes
- Shipping Weight 120 lbs