Model MSP Series - Ultra-Low Ripple, Multi-Purpose, Precision Mass Spectrometry Power Supplies
The MSP series is a range of multi-purpose, low ripple, unipolar, precision mass spectrometry power supplies, ideal for use in sample ionization, mass filter, and ion detector applications.
- Max Output Voltage/Power: 20 kV/10 W
- Ripple: < 4 ppm (5 kV unit)
- Control Interface: Analog
- Temperature Coefficient: 25 ppm/°C (Optional 10 ppm/°C)
Advanced Energy’s MSP series features high-stability, unipolar source modules that perform reliably in short-circuit or arc conditions. They deliver positive or negative output voltages. And you can use an internal potentiometer, external voltage, or external potentiometer to set.
The modular design of our high voltage products enables advanced performance features. From simple options, such as cable length and connector type, to complete custom designs, our solutions can expertly fulfill your specific requirements.
- Ensure the best resolution via low ripple
- Deliver consistent performance over extended periods of operation with low drift
- Reduce system integration costs with robust design and input-signal-noise tolerance
- Meet specific mass spectrometry requirements with a small high voltage power supply
- Achieve high reliability and performance
- Ultra-low ripple (as low as 10 mV)
- Input DC noise rejection filter
- Modular design; available with either positive or negative output polarity
- Efficient and reliable operation
- Choice of six different models; customer-defined derivatives upon request