Model MSRZ Series - Mass Spectrometer Power Supply Modules
The MSRZ series of mass spectrometer power supplies offers reliable performance in short circuit or arc conditions.
- Max Output Power/Voltage: 3.2 W/±10 kV
- Ripple: < 15 ppm (10 kV unit)
- Temperature Coefficient: 25 ppm/°C (optional 10 ppm/°C)
Obtain reliable performance in challenging conditions. Advanced Energy’s MSRZ series of mass spectrometer power supply modules are ideal for quadrupole mass spectrometer sample ionization and ion detector applications. MSRZ power supplies combine fast-switching, reversible-output voltage, low ripple, and excellent repeatability for precision applications. Customize to meet specific applications requirements and choose from an array of performance features and combinations, which include cable length and connector types.
- Three standard models and built-to-order variations available
- Use in all major mass spectrometry device types that require high stability and resolution
- Solve for mass spectrometry ion detection performance requirements
- Select needed high voltage capabilities and reduce costs
- Enable efficient and reliable operation
- Low ripple on bias and detector supplies
- Bias four-quadrant output stage
- Choice of four different models; customer-defined derivatives upon request