Model MTL20/30 - Miniature USB Data Logger
The MTL Miniature USB Data Loggerfrom Dwyer Instruments measures and records accurate readings for temperature or temperature/humidity/dew point in a wide range of applications. Sampling intervals and high/low alarm settings are user selectable through the included easy to use Windows® based software. On models ordered with an integral display, the temperature and humidity readings alternate on the display. The Dwyer MTL data logger can be software-configured to begin measuring based on a time delayed-start or by push-button. The MTL logger can store up to 43,344 readings and can be set to stop on memory full or for continuous recording. Stored data is downloaded by plugging the data logger into a PC's USB port (cable included). The loggers provide measurements for many environment conditions, which make them ideal for refrigeration systems, laboratories, and medical storage facilities.
- Temperature Range: MTL20: -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C); MTL30: -40 to 160°F (-40 to 70°C), 0% to 99% RH (non condensing).
- Accuracy: MTL20: ±1°F (±0.5°C); MTL30: ±1°F (±0.5°C), ±2% RH from 10% to 90% RH.
- Resolution: Non-LCD models: 0.01°F (0.01°C), 0.01% RH; LCD models: 0.1°F (0.1°C), 0.1% RH.
- Memory Size: 43,344 temperature; 21,672 each temperature and RH.
- Sampling Mode: Stop on memory full or memory rollover for continuous recording
- Sampling Rate: 1 sec. to 18 hrs.
- Computer Requirements: Windows-based application software included.
- Power Requirements: 3.0 V lithium battery (included).
- Alarms: Programmable high/low.
- Interface: USB port (cable included).
- Weight: 1 oz (28 g).
- Agency Approvals: CE.