Model NPPs | STPK-01 - The spectrometric complex STPK-01
From Instruments for NPPs
The spectrometric complex STPK-01 is intended for maintenance of the discrete - continuous operative control of specific activity of iodine radio-nuclides (131J-135J) in a wide range of values of the coolant in the basic (first) circuit of the nuclear reactor VVER-1000, and also periodic control of specific activity of a number of reference radio-nuclides important for an estimation of a technological condition of the coolant in the first circuit by means of gamma-spectrometry of high resolution..
- block of detecting on the most clean germanium basis of the detector
- electromachine coolant
- protective screen for the block of detecting
- software controlled mobile collimator with apertures of various size
- digital multichannel analyzer
- printer such as HP Laser jet 1300 A4
- uninterrupted power source
- system software
- application software for control of modes of measurements, analysis, visualization, storage and documenting of the spectrometer information
- technique of performance of measurements
- Possibility of an uninterrupted control of the activity of radio-nuclides in the first circuit coolant.