Model PA-14 - Mini Linear Actuator
The PA-14 mini actuator brings all of the utility of a full-size actuator, but in a smaller, more efficient package. They’re ideal for any project where space or weight is at a premium. These reliable, compact actuators come in forces of 35lbs, 50lbs and 150lbs, stroke sizes ranging from 1'-40' and speeds of 0.59'/sec, 1.18'/sec and 2.00'/sec. All the miniature actuators you see in the drop down menu are available and ready to be shipped out when you place an order.
- Control Boxes: Our mini actuators can be quickly and easily connected to our control boxes. Simply strip the wires and attach the control box of your choice. All control boxes we offer are compatible with this model.
- Mounting Brackets: The BRK-14 Mounting Brackets have been specifically designed for our electric mini actuators. Install a mounting bracket on each end for secure, durable automation. The BRK-02 Mounting Brackets can also be used to mount your actuators along the shaft instead of on each end for added stability.
- Applications: These actuators are used in a wide range of industries, projects and applications. Many companies use them for manufacturing applications, such as helping robots make various items. Robotics enthusiasts may use them for larger robotics projects, such as automation for hands, arms, legs and other appendages. Home automation is an industry that gets a lot of use out of the mini linear actuator. They can be used for furniture, to lift and lower TVs, open doors and cabinets and a thousand other automation projects. The options for this actuator are literally endless.
- Custom Mini Linear Actuators: It would be impossible to have an electric mini actuator for every project and application in existence. That's what makes our custom mini actuator service so valuable. Custom orders are usually shipped out in approximately 7-10 business days. Just get in contact with our customer support center and let us know what your specifications are. We can customize according to: Speed, Ip Rating, Internal Limit Switches, Stroke, Force, Voltage, Mounting Holes, Wire Lengths, Dimensions.
- Input Voltage : 12V DC
- Stroke : 1-40 inches
- Force : 35 lbs, 50 lbs and 150 lbs
- Speed : 0.597sec (150 lbs); l.lSVsec (50 lbs); 2.007sec (35 lbs)
- Protection Class : IP54
- Operational Temperature : -25C-+65C
- Noise : db<45(A)
- Duty Cycle : 25%
- Limit Switch : Built In, Non-Adjustable
- Current (full load) : 5 A
- Mounting Holes : 0.25'
- Screw Type : ACME
- HouslngType : 6062 Aluminum Allow
- Wire Length : 40'
- Fully Retracted : 4.13' + stroke
- Fully Extended : 4.13' + stroke + stroke
- Certifications : CE
- Unit Weight : Olbs
- Warranty : 18 Months