Model PE01 - MBBR Bio Media for Fish Farming Water Treatment
From MBBR Bio Media
Small Boss MBBR filter media is a novel biologically active carrier, it adopts scientific formula, depending on the nature of water, blending a variety of beneficial microorganisms grow quickly attached trace elements in polymer materials, through a special process modification, constructed, with more than large surface area, hydrophilic, high biological activity, biofilm fast, good effect, good impact resistance. Rich export experience allows us to export MBBR to more than 160 countries around the world.
- Type: PE01
- Spec.: 12mmX 9 mm
- Density: 0.94-0.97g/cm³
- Virgin HDPE material
- Dosing ratio: 15%-70%
- Packing number: >630000pcs/m³
- Active surface area more than 800m²/m³
- Life span: >15years
- Nitrfication efficiency: 400-1200g NH4-N/m³.d
- High hydrophilicity and excellent adhesion to surfaces
- High bio-activity and bio-film short time
- High impact resistance and stable operation
- Less residual sludge
- High volume load, high filling rate and less land occupation
- Cost-effective, easy to operate and maintain
- Rebuild-free, easy to upgrade or expand
- Long service life more than 15 years
Microorganism start to grow and attach on bio media within 7 to 20 days under stable system.
It depends on the good structure and shape to grow more biological membrane. Excellent shape can provide better protected surface area and protect the biological membrane grow.
- Pulp and Paper industry
- Food and Drink
- Coke and Steel Mill
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Wastewater Treatment
- Dairy Industry
- Beverage Factory
- Automobile Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Food Wastewater
- Chemical Waster
- Aquaculture and Koi Ponds
- Integrated Container A²O
- Process with Small Footprint
- Printing and Dyeing Wasterwater
- Wastewater Treatment System
- Municipal Wastewater Treatment
The MBBR process utilizes floating plastic carriers (media) within the aeration tank to increase the amount of microorganisms available to treat the wastewater. The microorganisms consume organic material. The media provides increased surface area for the biological microorganisms to attach to and grow in the aeration tanks. The increased surface area reduces the footprint of the tanks required to treat the wastewater. The media is continuously agitated by bubbles from the aeration system that adds oxygen at the bottom of the first compartment of the aeration tank. The microorganisms consume organic material. When compared to conventional secondary treatment it provides superior efficiency and value.
Carrier provide a safe and comfortableenvironment for microbial breeding, biological variety, because of no sludge age limit, nitrifying bacteria have also been large-scale breeding, microbial population huge is dissolved organic compounds and ammonia decomposition.
Efficient processing capacity, its ability to remove organic matter 2-5 times higher than that of other traditional methods, high concentrations of biomass and diversity of biological fungus, strong resistance to impact load capacity.
- Engineering case: Tianjin Water treatment plant in Tianjin.
- Principal Technology: Sewage Treatment-Anaerobic-Anoxic-Oxic.
- Water flow: 20,000 tons