Model PIM L - Metering Pump
Metering, injection (metering units) of liquid chemicals, solutions, suspensions, acids, lyes etc. for a defined dosing, continually, in batches or by means of a computer.
The chemical industry, petro-chemistry, synthetics industry, detergent industry, paper industry, food and beverage industry, water industry, steam power plants...........
Precision-Plunger or diaphragm pumps with continuously adjustable capacity. Adjustment during operation and at standstill. Low maintenance requirements. The pump heads are according to their application either equipped with maintenance-free plunger sealings, stuffing box with or without intermediate flushing, or diaphragm design without stuffing box made of plastic, teflon, stainless steel etc. Standard ball valves without springs orspecial valves suitable for difficult mediums.
Stroke length adjustment by hand or by means of an electrical or pneumatic servo motor (remote control). Speed adjustment by mechanical variator, direct current motor with thyristor control or three-phase current motor with frequency converter.
- Prinziple: adjustment of eccentric shaft by eccenter
- Number of strokes: 50,100 or 150 strokes/min
- Type of adjustment: linear, with micrometer-screw orelectrical/pneumatical motor
- Stroke length: continuously adjustable from 0 to 100%
- Scale calibration: exact indicator scale from 0 to 100%
- Valves: automatic closing, design according to medium
- Gear: silent heavy-duty reduction gear, totally enclosed gearbox, oilbath lubrication
- Drive: three-phase motor 0,37 or 0,55 kW
- Combinations: horizontal mounting of metering units with single drive; combinable also with other gear sizes (multiple head units).