Model PK Series - Piopack Filtration System
The Piopack multi-stage filtration system removes moisture, oil, hydrocarbons, dirt and scale to provide grade 'D' breathing quality air. Piopack is designed to meet OSHA Standards with CO intake of 10 PPM (by volume) or less. Piopack is designed to meet CSA Standards with CO intake of 5 PPM (by volume) or less.
- Pionox carbon monoxide (CO) monitor.
- Pre-filter – removes dirt, oil aerosols and moisture.
- Automatic drain – discharges condensates periodically from the pre-filter.
- Oil-Alert filter – removes oil aerosols from the air.
- Color change feature indicates when the filter element needs replacement.
- Activated carbon absorber – removes odors and other organic compounds.
- Final filter – prevents particle carry over.
- Pressure regulator – to adjust pressure. Pressure gauge – to read pressure.
- Adjustable safety relief valve – to set maximum pressure at a safe limit.
- Air respirator manifold.
- NEMA 12 electrical. 115V AC or 12V DC.
- Portable or wall mount.