Model Porolas-T - Non-Ionic Porous Sorbent
Porolas-T - a non-ionic porous sorbent obtained by suspension polymerization of divinylbenzene in the presence of a blowing agent, c followed by conditioning to impart hydrophilicity of its surface. Good mechanical strength, in conjunction with a choice of desired size granules allow the use of T-Porolas sorbent for purification of waste waters and waste gases from organic contaminants (oil and petroleum products, benzene derivatives, phenols, organochlorine pesticides and other non-polar organic substances). Regeneration is carried out quite easily steaming or by extraction with organic solvents. Developed porous structure facilitates recovery and purification of various biologically active substances, particularly antibiotics.Porolas-T can be used as an adsorbent in gas-liquid chromatography.
- Characterized by high chemical resistance to alkalis, acids and oxidizers.
- It has good mechanical strength.
- The surface has hydrophilicity.
- Resistant to temperatures.
- It has developed porous structure.
- Insoluble in water and organic solvents.
- The sorbent produced according to TU U 24.1-30168850-048-2005.
- Packed in polypropylene bags with a polyethylene liner.
- Weight of adsorbent in the bag 35 ± 1 kg.
- Transported in covered vehicles.
- Shelf life - 2 years from date of manufacture.
- Analogs: Amberlite HAD-2, 4-HAD; Dowex OPTIPORE L323; Rurolite AP250