Model PPM3 - Portable Differential Pressure Monitors
Real-Time Monitoring and Recording of Differential Pressure Relationships During Construction & Renovation and Patient Isolation The PPM3 Portable Room Pressure Monitor from Abatement Technologies is an essential tool for measuring the real-time pressure differential between two adjacent areas within a facility. Its primary health care uses are indoor construction and renovation projects and surge capacity infectious patient isolation.
The intuitive technology of the PPM3 Portable Differential Pressure Monitor makes it effective, accurate and easy to use. The key feature of the PPM3 Portable Pressure Monitor is its capacity to record and store a large number of interval pressure checks, alarm history and setting changes in a history log that can be viewed on the screen or easily downloaded in CSV format to an external USB flash drive.
- Ultra-tough molded case for protection
- Clear polycarbonate view window so the case can remain closed during use to protect components and keep them contaminant free
- Color touch screen display
- USB port for archive history downloading to an external flash drive and fast, on-site firmware upgrades
- Built-in visual and audible alarm system with audio alarm override
- Up to 6 months of operation under battery power
- Differential pressure range: -25Pa (-0.1”) to +25Pa (+0.1”)
The PPM3 pressure monitor and accessory items you need to take accurate differential pressure readings are included and
packaged neatly in a rugged molded polymer case:
- 6V DC @ 750mA output battery charger with 10’ cable
- 2 ea. quick-connect adapters for 1/8” ID tubing
- 2 ea. 1/8” barb elbow connector attachments for closed box operation
- 2 ea. 10 micron in-line filters with 1/8” barbs
- Wall Hanger (RPM-HANG) attaches to the rear of the PPM3 case for secure mounting and theft deterrence.