Model Pt100 - Cable Sensor
Inexpensive resistance-based temperature sensors, for universal use. For immersion measurements in air and gases. Rigid protective tube made from stainless steel A wide variety of cable variants. Operating temperature (depending on variant) -40 to +400°C.
- Measuring element : Pt100 4L, DIN class B, For technical data see page 07.03.
- Protective tube: Diameter, length see Variants, stainless steel 1.4301
- Junction of protective tube / connecting cable: Direct, hard-crimped for dry uses
- Cables: Length = 1.5 meters, Other lengths are available as options. Cable diameter is never larger than the diameter of the protective tube.
- Operating temperature: see variants, Always for whole sensor (i.e. sensor tip and cable)
- ALMEMO® connector: Pt100 ZA9030FS2 with resolution 0.01 K .