Model PWC34910-108 - P&W Fiberscope Inspection Kit
From Flexible Fiberscopes
Flexible fiberscopes are great for one-handed operations so that your other hand can do the work. They come in sizes ranging from 0.5mm to 10mm and feature 2-way articulation. They are usually rugged with a stainless steel or tungsten insertion probe and water and oil resistant. They work great for automotive, aircraft, marine, locksmith, plumbing, and machine or casting inspections.
CH-2-4-1000 – Articulating Flexible Fiberscope (PWC34910-101)
- Diameter: 4.0mm (0.157in)
- Working Length: ~1150m (43 in)
- Articulation: 2-way 100°
- Direction of View: 0° Forward
- Field of View: 55°
High Intensity LED Light Source
- Brighter, whiter light than 150W Halogen units.
- Color temperature: 6500K.
- Typical LED life: >50,000 hours.
- Dimensions: 4.65′ W x 3.32′ H X 7.25′ D (~10′ overall)
- Weight : 2.5 lbs (1.14 kg)
Pratt &Whitney Guide Tube (1)
Insertion Tube Holder and Rigid Sleeves.
- Sleeve body gripper
3 Insertion tubes
- Short Guide Tube: 290 mm
- Medium Guide Tube: 380 mm
- Long Guide Tube: 490 mm