Model QBlock Series - Digestion Block for Acid Digestion
QBlock is compliant and perfect for many US EPA methods including 200.2, 200.7, 200.8, 245.1, 3050A, 3050B and SW 846 (7470A, 7471B), pre and post microwave digestion treatment and may also be upgraded to the Vulcan automated digestion system.
QBlock series digestion systems provide a wide range of volume and capacity options including customization. The PTFE-coated graphite block and enclosure ensures contamination-free results. The lifespan of the system is dramatically increased by removing the electronics from the acid environment and placing them outside of the fume hood
- Heating Blocks for Acid Digestion
- Heating range: 180°C, 230°C or 400°C
- PTFE-Coated graphite block and exterior
- Accommodates 15, 25, 50 or 100 ml vials
- Customized blocks available
- Upgradable for auto reagent delivery and temperature control
- PTFE-coated graphite or anodized aluminium heating blocks
- Fast and uniform heating from Ambient up to 400°C
- Excellent temperature uniformity of +/- 1 °C
- Thermally secured from 5 sides to conserve energy
- Remotely placed electronics controls
- The chemical and acid resistant housing of either PTFE-coated metal or engineered plastic
- Only digestion block on the market that reaches adequate temperatures for tri-acid treatment
- PTFE-coated sample vial carrying tray.
- Upgradable to Vulcan automated digestion and work-up system
- Standard Size: 33 X 30 X 15 cm (13.125” X 11.5” X 5.875”)
- Large Size: 42 X 36 X 15 cm (16.5” X 14.0” X 5.875”)
- Heating Range: 180 °C, 230 °C and 400 °C
Do you have unique vial and temperature requirements?
Questron will design and manufacture customized block digestion systems for your applications. Contact us for a quotation on your customized heating block requirement.
Customization Examples include:
- QBlock for non-conventional glassware and microwave digestion vessels
- QBlock with a heating range up to 500°C
- High power blocks for faster heating
- Specialized sample racks which can be placed on QBlock to accommodate glass test tubes