Model RA-915 Lab - Direct Thermal Decomposition Laboratory Mercury Analyzer with Zeeman Background Correction
RA-915 Lab is the new direct fully automated laboratory mercury analyzer with 45 position autosampler. It provides accurate, reliable and cost-effective measurements in the broadest range of applications areas. The instrument analyzes solid, semisolid, and liquid samples with no pretreatment, reagents and almost no wastes. RA-915 Lab can be supplied without autosampler.
Atomic absorption spectrometry at 254 nm with Zeeman correction for background absorption makes interference-free measurements easy and quick and provides the most selective and sensitive analysis.
- Direct analysis of solid, semisolid and liquid samples, any kind of sorbent traps
- Unique analytical range extended up to 2 000 000 ppb
- No sample pretreatment, no reagents, almost no wastes
- No compressed gases (oxygen or argon), no pre-concentration on gold traps
- Powerful and user-friendly RAPID software with flexible operation modes
- No memory effect: a sample with low mercury concentration can be analyzed right after one having high mercury content
- PC controlled programmable furnace temperature: optimal decomposition mode for any kind of samples
- soils, sediments;
- rocks, ores, minerals;
- crude oil, oil products, naphtha, petrochemicals;
- coal, coke, fly ash, gypsum;
- US EPA 30B, PS12B, and CEN/TS 17286 sorbent traps;
- passive air samplers;
- waste waters, wastes, sludge;
- food, nutritional additives, animal feedstuff;
- biosamples: tissues, hair, urine, blood, etc.;
- drugs and cosmetics;
- plastics, fertilizers, raw materials.
Mercury analysis with RA-915 Lab fully complies with globally applied standards:
- ASTM D6722, ASTM D7622
- US EPA methods 7473, 30B, PS12B
- EN / TS 17286
- and others
RA-915 Lab mercury analyzer is covered by a 12-month limited warranty.
Upon request installation and commissioning of the RA-915 Lab mercury analyzer can be carried out on the customer’s site by our service engineers. Highly qualified application specialists provide support and training of operators, as well as the adaptation of methods to customer’s specific needs.
- Measurement range - 0–2 000 000 ppb (µg/kg)
- Detection limit - 0.2 ppb (µg/kg)
- Sample boat capacity - 10–5 000 mg / 10–2 800 µL
- Analysis time - 1–5 min
- Thermoscanning range - 50–950 °C
- Autosampler capacity - 45 samples
- Power supply- 110–242 V, 50/60 Hz, 450 VA (peak consumption 1 300 VA)
- Dimensions (WxDxH)
- 441x770x455 mm, 441x450 mm footprint area
- 441x450x455 mm without autosampler
- 49 kg
- 40 kg without autosampler