Model RAM-PRO-XL - Contractor Chiller Tube Cleaner
Chiller tube cleaning better than ever before. Not only does the RAM-PRO-XL® featuring TubeGuard technology clean tubes better than ever, it also protects them from oxidation and corrosion while the chiller is offline after cleaning. This unit is designed from top to bottom to deliver cleaner chiller tubes. It boasts a completely redesigned body, advanced chain drive system and a patented quick connect shaft connection system that allows for quicker shaft and brush changes.
But that's not the secret sauce. Oh no. This unit also delivers the most advanced cleaning ever through its integrated TubeGuard technology. TubeGuard is a tablet based system that delivers powerful, yet biodegradable cleaners that blast dirt buildup and protect tubes from corrosion while the chiller unit is being serviced. Without TubeGuard, it takes a very short amount of time for tubes to begin to oxidize, which leads to corrosion and damage to chiller tubes. Not a chance with TubeGuard.
The RAM-PRO-XL works with high quality Goodway quick connect shafts and brushes and adds TubeGuard technology to deliver the best cleaning of straight and enhanced tubes in a large variety of chiller brands and models.
RAM-PRO-XL featuring TubeGuard® Chiller Tube Cleaner Includes:
- RAM-PRO-XL Chiller Tube Cleaner
- Starter pack TubeGuard-XL tablets
- Roll cage
- Quick connect shaft manifold
- Variable speed shaft rotation
- Two direction foot switch
Note: Shaft, brushes, TubeGuard tablets and other accessories sold separately.
- Integrated TubeGuard Technology: Helps obliterate dirt buildup in tubes and protects tubes from corrosion.
- Sturdy roll cage: Protects the RAM-PRO at the job site and in the back of a crowded work truck
- Saves time: Quick Connect shaft attaches with a simple push – and quickly disassembles for transport
- Peak on-site performance: No more slipped belts or equipment down time. Chain drive system replaces traditional rubber belt for smooth performance in challenging situations
- Handles rough environments: Motor assembly is connected with vibration isolators to help tolerate bumps and jolts
- Compact, integrated dolly: Allows for easier transportation and storage
- Flexible Shaft Speed: Variable, 0-900 rpm
- Motor Power: .5 HP
- Input Power: Standard: 5.5 amps, 115 V, 50/60 Hz AC (Optional: 3 amps, 230 V, 50/60 Hz)
- Water Requirements: Min 30 PSI at 2 GPM
- Dimensions: 20' high x 9' wide x 26' deep
- Weight: 55 lbs net dry