Model RD - Disc Dryers
Our disc driers of the series RD are indirectly heated contact driers, especially designed for viscous products like sewage and paper sludge, grape grains, grieves, fish meal, blood and chicken dung.
The heating area consists of double-walled discs which are mounted in specific intervals on a hollow shaft. Transport paddles are mounted around the discs, conveying the material in axial direction. Scrapers, installed between the discs, guarantee a continuous and intensive mixing of the product. The scrapers are available in different executions and will be chosen depending on the product to be dried.
- heated by means of saturated steam at 7 bar (absolute)
- 25 to 350 m² heating surface
- 4 to 10 kg/m²h drying performance
- sturdy slip on gear mechanism
- inspection opening for supervision of material flow
- cleaning flaps at the bottom of the housing
- mounted on a sturdy supporting frame
- certified by TÜV (German Association for Technical Inspection)
- wide choice of weldable construction materials, e.g. 1.4301 oder 1.4571
- variable rotational speed control of the disc rotor
- complete insulation for outside installation
- instrumentation and control system allows almost automated drying process
- safety check according to international regulations