Model RQ-120-B - Automatic CNC EDM Notch
From EDM Notch
'RQ-120-B Electric Pulse Automatic CNC EDM notches' is a precise instrument specially developed by Nanjing BKN Automation System Co., Ltd. for making inspection sample bars. It can be processed by controlled electric sparking method. It can be used to make longitudinal and transverse standard artificial grooves, rectangular blocks with equal depths and circular holes with equal depths on the inner and outer walls of steel tubes and bars.
RQ-120-B Automatic CNC EDM Notch Introduction
The core part of the equipment adopts high-quality imported components, using modern advanced digital control and servo technology, the wound-making process is fully automated, with high processing accuracy,fast speed, simple operation and the performance is at the international leading level. The whole instrument is portable, easy to carry, and has low requirement for the environment of steel pipe, bar and pipe carving.
The mechanism includes CNC servo micro-special motor, precision screw, precision guide rail, electrode fixture and other devices. Under the control of the cutting machine, the cutter head can move up and down to realize precise conveying.
The magnetic seat ensures that the running mechanism is conveniently and reliably fixed on the sample bar to be processed.
Tool guide rod and tool
According to the requirement of engraving internal injury, the operating mechanism extends the engraved tool to the specified length through the guide rod.
The trauma tool is curved according to the outer diameter of the steel pipe, and the internal tool is made according to the inner diameter of the steel pipe to ensure uniform contact between the entire arc surface and the steel pipe.
- providing controllable electrical pulse generation and modulation;
- According to the input incision depth parameter, the incision process is precisely controlled by numerical control and servo system;
- The electronic control system automatically controls the rise, fall and stop of the guide operating mechanism;
- Control the output of the processing power supply;
- Adjust the working state of the instrument, such as the processing voltage, current and the position of the operating mechanism, according to the requirements;
- Real-time precision display of processing speed and engraved depth value;
- With manual tool setting and automatic engraving function.
- input voltage AC220V ±20% 50～60Hz
- Input current 3A
- Output Pulse Current Max 3A
- Output indication Touch screen display
- Transportation cycle 1-5000ms
- blade width 0.2～1.5mm
- blade length 1～50mm
- Depth of cut 0.1～16mm
- Bar specification range Processing of artificial defects
- on the outer surface of pipe rod Various specifications of outer diameter ≥5¢mm Various specifications of pipe inner diameter ≥15¢mm