Model Series DK - Carry Through Robust Bulk Bin Tipper
Compact and robust bulk bin tipper for fruits and vegetables. Compact and robust bulk bin tipper with three inserts (from both sides and from the back) for an increased capacity. Comes automatically over the top of the bulk bin as soon as the machine is put into operation. This prevents the fruit from roll damage, even if the bin is not completely filled.
A photo cell controls the unloading speed continuously to provide a constant flow of fruit out of the bin. For an optimal effect this control unit is located right at the outlet position of the bin.
The Perfect, series DK bulk bin tippers are available with manual, semi-automatic or fully automatic control.
- Model DK-HB bulk bin tipper with three inserts,
- Model DK-SA bulk bin tipper with three inserts,
- Model DK-VA bulk bin tipper with three inserts,
full automatic control
- 3 side insert
- Cushioned holding lid
- Photocell for unloading control
- End switch (switches the main control valve in free flow position)
- Manual adjustment of the bin height
- CE safety fences
- Automatic bin height adjustmen
- End signal when bin is empty (acoustic or light signal)
- Photo cell for large fruits
- Driven or non driven brush
- Several roller tracks for insert and discharge