Model SK240 - PET - Dewatering Presses
PET-bottles is the preferred packaging for soft drinks, fizzy drinks, juice and water. With the wide distribution of these drinks a large waste problem follows. For breweries the main problem is that they often have large volumes of discharged products that need to be destroyed to elimiate risks of being resold again. For waste collectors the main problem after consumption is the volume compared to weight, which makes handling and transport difficult and expensive. RUNI screw compactor is the perfect solution for both these problems. When the bottles have been through RUNI screw compactor it is no longer possible to receive deposit for the bottles. In many cases the compacted bottles can be sold for recycling.
RUNI screw compactor compacts and separates continuously the bottles while the content of the bottles is pressed into a tank or drain without making the surroundings dirty. To avoid bridging it is possible to install an agitator in the hopper. The machines are equipped with sensors for automatic start and stop and can be fed with conveyor belt , manually or with tip container. The compacted bottles can be compacted directly into a container.
- 100 % product destruction is ensured.
- Safe and easy operation with automatic start and stop.
- The surroundings stay clean.
- Matrix and tray in stainless steel (AISI316) to resist the low pH in many liquids.
- Complete machine can be delivered in stainless steel and cleaning friendly edition.
- Hopper with agitator to prevent bridging.
- Different hoppers for e.g. tilting container.
- Conveyor belt