Model SOM 95/4 - 95/5 - Peripheral Turbine Electric Submersible Pumps
Raising of clean water from wells, garden irrigation, water supply for domestic and zootechnic applications.
- Pump body in cast iron.
- External pump case and shaft in stainless steel.
- The pump is equipped with 20 m of electric cable.
- 2 poles, asynchronous motor, 50 Hz, 2850 rpm.
- Class F insulation.
- IP68 protection.
- Working voltage: single-phase 230 V, three-phase 400 V.
- The electric motor is cooled by non-toxic, non-polluting liquid.
- Pumped liquid: clean water, non aggressive, without solid particles.
- The pump can not operate in dry conditions.
- Pump body always completely submerged.
- Temperature of pumped liquid: min 5°C - max 30°C.
- Vertical operating position.
- Maximum immersion depth: 25 m.
- Maximum number of starts per hour: 20