Model SS Wire - Miniature In-Line Screens
Fine screens are used to protect orifices and other critical components from the occasional particles that enter the fluid during installation or otherwise. They are not intended to replace normal filtration equipment, but rather to augment the protection of critical components in fluid control systems. Four sizes of screen particle retention are offered; 10, 15, 25 and 100 microns. The stainless steel wire screens do not introduce loose particles into the fluid stream. The screens are thoroughly cleaned to prevent inadvertent introduction of contaminants.
The in-line screen products are all metal; the screen material is made from fine stainless steel wire.
- Particle retention size as small as 10 microns
- Miniature fittings and screens
- Clean assemblies
- No loose fibers or particles
- Long life screen material
- Well defined flow characteristics
- Compatible with standard 10-32 and NPT fittings
In-line screens are suitable for use with liquids or gases compatible with the materials of construction. The screens protect critical components such as orifices from clogging or reducing flow rate.
Applications for in-line screens include protection of:
- Precision Orifices
- Pneumatic Transducers
- Gas and Liquid Flow Instruments
- Medical Devices
- Filling and Purging Systems
- Pneumatic Timers
- Pneumatic Transmission Lines
- Hydraulic Controls
- Leak Test Equipment
- Flow Measurement Devices