Model ST-HDC - Mobile Shredding Trucks
Add the ST-HDC to any new Shred-Tech truck or retrofit an existing unit. The ST-HDC adds to your bottom line by providing an additional revenue stream for your business.
Hard Drive Destruction is one of the fastest growing segments in the Information Destruction Industry. The ST-HDC system destroys a hard drive in 6 seconds at your customer’s site ensuring their piece of mind.
The ST-HDC is self contained and easy to operate, its engine off design makes it silent and fuel efficient. For safety, the ST-HDC was designed to be fully automated - featuring an auto-drop out feature which eliminates the need to handle the crushed hard drive. The electronic interlocks allow for completely safe operation.
- Max Hard Drive Length : 6'
- Max Hard Drive Width : 4.25'
- Max Hard Drive Thickness : 2'
- Hard Drive Type : 3.5' or 2.5'
- Bin Capacity : 2 x 3 Gallons (Up to 40) 3.5' Hard Drives
- Cycle Time : 6 seconds/drive
- System Power : 12 VDC from Vehicle Battery
- Power Unit : 12 VDC, 2250 PSI @ 0.5 gpm
- Controls : 12 VDC Plus1 Module and Hydraulic Manifold
- Operation : 1 Push Button Operation
- Safety : Interlocked Door Switches
- Empty Weight : 170 lbs.
- Full Weight : 210 lbs.
- Max Crushing Force : 12,000 lbs.
- Crushing Tool : Hardened Tool Steel
- Suitable for Models: : MDS-10GT, MDS-15GT, MDS-26GTX, MDS-30GT, MDS-35GTR *with portable scale or toolbox not both, MCS-26, MCS-33T