Model SUB-K - Separators For Submersible Pumps
Prevents sand damage to submersible water well pumps under 100 gpm. Such damage would typically lead to loss of pump efficiency and ultimate pump failure. Dramatically extends pump life and saves energy by keeping pump running most efficiently.
Defend your submersible pump and water system from the abrasive, damaging and costly effects of sand with a LAKOS SUB-K Pump Protection Separator. Using controlled centrifugal action, troublesome sand is removed from the water before it enters the pump, reducing wear to impellers and other vital components.
Manufactured using our state-of-the-art injection molding techniques and industrial strength composite materials, the SUB-K features no moving parts to wear out, no screens or filter elements to clean or replace, and requires no routine maintenance. Trouble-free and effective, LAKOS SUB-K Separators are easy to install into water wells as small as 4 inches I.D.
- Reduces sand abrasion wear to pump impellers and other components, EXTENDING the pump life by 5x or more...GUARANTEED !
- Helps maintain optimum pump yield
- Saves on pump energy costs with higher operating efficiency
- Minimizes critical pump breakdowns
- Improves flow past the pump motor, helping to cool the motor