Model SUPER 200 - Vertical Chopping & Emulsifying Pump
The machines described is a vertical chopping and emulsifying pump, disegned for the treatment of non-homogeneous slurry. They are provided with the following devices: double chopping system realized with blades, fixed blades, impeller, pressure plate; Backflow pipe enabling the homogenization of the treated substance by means of an adjustable nozzle; They are available in a wide range of models with different performances and powers, supplied with tractor driven . The galvanized frame, special oil bath drive line, and heay duty materials, assure a machine long life, with simple maintenance.
- Pump bodies in spheroidal cast iron or stainless steel .
- AISI 304 Stainless steel pump shaft shafts made of stainless steel.
- Impeller made of stainless steel, spheroidal cast iron, hardened steel.
- Pressed blades made of hardened manganese-vanadium alloy steel.
- Heavy duty drive line made of hot galvanized high thickness pipe.
- Drive shaft working on SKF bearings in oil bath.
- Oversized multiplier.
- Widia mechanical or double oil seal (on request).