Model TA120 - Noise Measuring Sensor
The TA120 sensor combines the precision of a Class 1 sound level meter, maximum protection of an outdoor kit and full connectivity with open source platforms.
- Continuous measurement (24h / 7d) with class 1 accuracy according to IEC 61672-1
- Protection against external agents with an outdoor kit: wind, rain, birds and insects.
- IP65 protection against dust and water
- Compatible with various open source platform for sensors connectivity
- Light weighted, small sized and easy to integrate into the urban furniture
- Powered by mains, POE (Power over Ethernet), 12 VDC (Solar panels, external batteries)
- Communication by Ethernet (RJ45) or Wi-Fi*,3G modem* (*Optional )
- Smart cities sensing, noise surveillance networks (permanent monitoring), protection of quiet areas, displaying noise levels in real time, etc.
The TA120 sensor measures, according to IEC 61672-1 class 1, the equivalent continuous sound level with A frequency weighting in a single range of 35-120 dBA.
The integration time is configurable between 1s* and 60min and the measurement is continuous 24 hours / 7 days a week. The TA120 can be checked quickly with an acoustic calibrator (IEC 60942).
*Integration times shorter than 10s require high-speed networks.
The TA120 is very easy to installon street lights, marquees, billboards, shelters, kiosks and advertising posts and requires minimum annual maintenance.
The TA120 is powered through the mains, POE, 12 VDC voltage or through the urban lightning network with battery backup. The BA120 optional battery guarantees the sufficient duration and charging time to complete annual cycles.
The outdoor kit of the TA120 sensor allows respecting Class 1 measurement precision, to achieve a high protection against external agents such as wind, rain, birds and insects; reaching IP65 according to IEC 60529.
The TA120 ensures proper acoustic performance at temperatures between -10 and +50° C. The materials used in the manufacture of TA120 ensure a long life cycle of the sensor.
Connectivity with IoT platforms
The TA120 sensor is fully integrated into different platform connectivity sensors as NoisePlatform, Sentilo, Telefonica, SmartyPlanet, etc. The communication can be performed through:
- Ethernet (LAN)
- current loop 4-20 mA*
- Wi-Fi module*
- modem GPRS/3G module*
The TA120 uses HTTP and HTTPS (secure connection) with UL2.0 (UltraLight 2.0) format, JSON (Java Script Object Notation) format, or Other (consult).