Model TALM K1 - System Control Cabinet
The System Control Cabinet is a CSA inspected electronics module that controls the other components of the TALM and communicates with the IQT System Software (using the TALM System Control Software as an intermediary).
- Allows installation of other TALM modules.
- Increases IQT automation with other modules installed.
- All existing IQTs can be retrofitted with this kit.
- Installation is straight-forward and can be completed with only basic tools.
- This kit has no prerequisites
- Power Input V: 215-240, 1 phase, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption Max A at 240V: 2
- Power input connector: IEC 60320-1 C14
- Communication connection: USB type A (male)
- Size (L x W x H) cm: 46 x 14 x 18
- Weight Kg: 7.546