Model TALM K4 - Tail Temperature Control Chamber
AET's ongoing IQT R&D has identified that better temperature control of the combustion chamber tail helps to further improve precision. The current LM IQT requires the operator to monitor and make adjustments to the flow valve near this temperature critical component. This kit provides a coolant flow controller system which was developed to automatically control the flow near the temperature sensitive combustion chamber tail to ensure optimal temperature during operational testing.
- Improves precision by ensuring optimal combustion chamber tail temperature.
- Reduces operator time and attention required.
- Increases ease of operation.
- All existing IQTs can be retrofitted with this kit.
- Installation is straight-forward and can be completed with only basic tools
This kit requires:
- TALM-K1 – System Control Cabinet
- TALM-K2 – TALM Software Package
- Thermocouple type K-Type
- Temperature set point range °C 120-140 (default 130)
- Temperature precision °C ±1
- Dimensions (L x W x H) cm 8.2 x 7 x 12.5
- Weight Kg 0.831