Model TB-31 - Portable Turbidity Meter
The TB-31 Portable turbidity meter is a field operated instrument for measuring turbidity and temperature in a wide range of water environments such as rivers, lakes, dams, water supply areas used for agriculture, waste water and sea water. The unit is capable of measuring turbidity at depths of up to 100 meters. The LCD display shows all appropriate parameters and the instrument features an easy to follow calibration procedures.
- Direct, immersion measurement
- Simple calibration procedures
- Waterproof (immersion proof) meter - IP-67 rated
- Turbidity as NTU (formazine) or mg/l (Kaolin) using 90 degree light scattering method
- Rugged compact sensor
- Slim Design Sensor (30mm) with ability to measure at depths down to 50 meters
- Internal data logger
- RS232 interface for connection to peripheral devices such as printers, personal computers etc.