Model TQ31 - Refrigerant Leak Detector
From Air Conditioning
The discreet, self contained sensor is ideal for room monitoring. Fitted with simple LED indication and internal sounder, which can be disabled when remote monitoring. The sensor can be used individually or as part of a group of sensors monitoring a complex. Groups of sensors can be connected to a TQ32 Area Alarm panel, situated conveniently on each floor for example, for group indication and room identification. If required several TQ32 Area Alarm panels, covering individual floors can be linked to a central TQ34 Indicator panel to raise the alarm at a reception desk or security station for example.
- Different coloured face plates available including white & brushed aluminium
- Monitors all refrigerant gases typically used in air conditioning systems.
- Standalone sensor for room monitoring designed for flush mounting.
- Simple Installation replaces electrical socket, 220/240v 50Hz mains supply.
- Power and Alarm LED's plus internal sounder for local indication.
- Alarm relay output can be used for remote switching of equipment or monitoring.
- Long service life, no in service calibration.
- Dimensions : H 85 x W 146 x D 50 mm
- Mounting method : Flush mounted double electrical socket
- Temperature range : -10o / +40o C Non condensing
- Gases detected : Halocarbon Refrigerants, Typ. R134a, R404a, R407c, R410a
- Weight : 0.3 Kg
- Range : 10000 PPM
- Sensor warm up time : Typically 3 minutes 3 minutes
- Alarm level : Factory set , 1000 - 5000ppm
- Input supply voltage : 220/240v 50 Hz
- Power consumption : Typ. < 1.5w
- Max switching current : 2A
- Indicators : Power Led (Green) : Alarm LED (Red)
- Sounder ( Selectable ) : Piezo Alarm, min, 75dB, 3.2KHz continuous tone
- Life expectancy : > 5 years
- Warranty : 12 Months