Model TZBI-SC302 - Industrial Aqueouis - Based Liquid Degreaser
Industrial Aqueouis-Based Liquid Cleaning Formula; For hydrocarbon oils, crude oil, diesel, gasoline, benzene, toluene, ethyl benzene, machinery parts and other hard surfaces.
A unique, effective enzyme formulation for cleaning concrete and hard surfaces which cleans problematic oil stains left by cars, trucks and equipment. TZBI-SC302 is a powerful highly concentrated industrial pro-microbial cleaning detergent.
- Parking lots and garages
- Outdoor eating areas
- Factory floors
- Maintenance garages and equipments
- Decks and patios
- Sports complexes
- Recreation facilities
- Animal care facilities.
Benefit of use:
- Maintain a cleaner, healthier facility with less effort
- Instil customer confidence with a clean drive-thru, garage or other facility
- Provide a pleasant atmosphere for patrons with a cleaner, fresher facility
- Protect your workforce with products that are safer to use
- Eliminate pesky chemical odours that could offend customer
- Use one product for a wind-range of applications including cleaning of concrete floors, fixtures, tools, oil tanks and equipment for cost savings and convenience
- Non-Toxic, non-flammable biodegradable
- Contains virtually no (
- Effectively cleans a variety of hard surfaces
- Safer alternative to harsh caustic or acidic cleaners
- Non-corrosive and non-irritating formulations means it’s safer for users and the environment
- Description Blue free-flowing liquid
- Fragrance Mild, Pleasant
- Packaging 5 gallon pail and 55 gallon drum
- pH 10.4-10.7
- Stability 24 months
- Bacteria counts 7.6 billion/gal
- Bacteria type Bioligical nutrients, surfactants and stimulants
- Storage and Handling DO NOT FREEZE! Store in a cool dry location. Do
- not inhale mists. Avoid excessive skin contact. See MSDS.
To be diluted 100 : 1 if applied manually. And 150 : 1 if applied by pressure washer. For machines, general automotives and tools, building applications 150 : 1
Use TZBI-SC302 full strength for heavily stained areas. Spray or pour on area to be cleaned and scrub with broom or brush. Allow product to stand 10-20 minutes, longer for tough stains. For best results scrub before rinsing. Repeat if necessary. Since only s tains penetrate deep into porous concrete several cleanings may be necessary to completely remove aged stains.