Model UV-9200 - UV/VIS Single Beam
The UV-9200 is an intelligent UV/Visible spectrophotometer that is well suited to the qualitative and quantitative analyses required by today's laboratories. With its wide wavelength range and narrow bandwidth, the instrument provides extraordinary flexibility and high resolution at an exceptional price.
- Microprocessor control, 16 x 2 LCD display.
- Auto zero and auto 100%T adjustment provided.
- Calibration curve can be set up by either measuring or entering up to 10 standards or entering K and B factors directly via the keyboard.
- Parameters can be saved for later use.
- Up to 10 calibration curves can be stored and edited for user's convenience.
- Data can be printed on an optional desktop printer and can be downloaded to a PC through RS-232 (USB port).
- PC control provided for more accurate and flexible measurement requirements (optional).
- Wavelength range: 190 1100 nm
- Wavelength accuracy: Better than 2.0 nm
- Wavelength reproducibility: Better than 1 nm
- Monochromator: Single Beam; C-T type, grating 1200L/mm
- Spectral bandwidth: 2 nm (1, 4 and 5 nm optional to the user's choice)
- Photometric range: -0.3 ~ 3 A
- Detector: Silicon photo-diode
- Light source: Tungsten halogen lamp and Deuterium Lamp