Model UV254 Probe - Process and Industrial Instrument for Surrogate Measurements of TOC, DOC, COD, BOD, etc.
The UV254 probe continuously measures water in real time. This can be done by either taking a side stream to a flow cell, or by fitting it to a T-piece inline, or immersing it in an open channel.
For applications such as waste water, the measurement optical component is kept clean via ultrasonic cleaning. The probe can be configured to be made from either stainless steel, aluminium or plastic.
The Photonic Measurements UV254 Display Monitor allows real time measurements of UV254 and surrogate measurements to be displayed and trended over time. The daylight readable touchscreen makes navigation of menus intuitive.
Display a number of surrogate measurements such asTOC COD and DODaswell UVTand UVA. Calibrate and verify surrogate measurements with a simple guided screen process.
UV254 measurement provides you with a fast, responsive and cost efficient means of managing your process. UV254 aids measurement of aeration management, chemical dosing or monitoring your UV disinfection performance.
Drinking Water and Wastewater:
- Source water monitoring /protection
- Coagulation optimisation
- DBP formation potential
- Reverse Osmosis
- UV Disinfection
- Distribution system contamination
- Food and Beverage
- Commercial Aquaculture
- Other industrial markets
No consumables—no hidden costs:
- Real-time indication of BOD, COD, TOC and DOC surrogates*
- Measurements every 10 seconds
- Titanium, stainless steel and aluminium options
Low operating costs:
- No moving parts– minimal maintenance
- Low energy consumption
- Long life LEDs
Easy installation and placement:
- Complete system available
- Modbus Interface for third party controllers
- Automated calibrations saved on the probe
- Measurements: UVA, UVT and SUVA** Surrogate measurements TOC, BOD, COD and others
- Range: 0-100% UVT 0-2.5 ABS
- Accuracy: ±0.5% UVT
- Repeatability: ±0.05% UVT
- Path Length: 2, 5, 20 or 50mm
- Sampling Time: 10 Seconds
- Material: Stainless Steel, Aluminium, Titanium
- Wavelength: 254nm
- Light Source: Deep UV LED Long life, self monitoring
- Dimensions: Probe: 39mm diameter Height 150mm + path length
- Operating Conditions: 10 to 45t, max 80% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Storage Conditions: -20 to 60C, max 80% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Enclosure Rating: Probe IP68
- Interfaces: RS485, MODBUS
- Warranty: 2 years
- Cleaning System: Spray wash (Optional)
- Conformity Safety: EN61010
- Conformity EMC: EN61 326
- Cable Length: Standard 10m (longer available)
- Supply Voltage: 12VDC