Model V-300 - Chemically Resistant PTFE Diaphragm Vacuum Pump
The chemically resistant PTFE diaphragm vacuum pump impresses with its very silent and economical operation. With a flow rate of 1.8 m3/h and an ultimate vacuum of 5 mbar, it is optimally suited to be combined with the Rotavapor R-300.
- Quiet operation thanks to speed regulation
- Unattended operation in combination with Interface I-300 / I-300 Pro when combined with optional level sensor for secondary condenser that alerts potential overflow of the receiving flask
- High chemical resistance due to the use of high quality materials
- Increased lifetime thanks to speed-controlled operation in conjunction with the optional Interface I-300 / I-300 Pro
- Easy visual detection of condensate and particles due to transparent front panel
- Seamless plug & play integration into:
- A speed-controlled vacuum system with Interface I-300 / I-300 Pro
- A fully automated BUCHI Rotavapor R-300 system including all process parameters
Convenient temperature setting and control when integrated in a Rotavapor R-300 system.
A set vacuum is achieved very precisely by means of speed-control operation. Due to the absence of sudden pressure changes bumping is minimized.
Condensed solvents or particles are easily visible thanks to the transparent front panel.
Thanks to speed-control, the pump operates smoothly to keep the set vacuum. This results in very low noise emission (32 dB).
The optional post-pump condenser captures vapor which is otherwise released into the lab atmosphere.
In combination with the Interface I-300 / I-300 Pro an optional sensor alerts the operator to empty the receiving flask when required.
Laboratory Evaporation Pharmaceutical
For various applications in QC as well as for laboratory scale formulations in R&D departments:
Laboratory Evaporation Chemical
For every day’s application in QC and R&D laboratories:
- Reflux Reaction
Laboratory Evaporation Academia / Education
For a wide range of applications in academic education:
- Full range of evaporation applications
Laboratory Evaporation Food / Beverage
Used for QC in the food, beverage and industry as well as for the development of new ingredients and components:
Laboratory Evaporation Environmental Analysis
Required for sample preparation in order to monitor the environmental pollution:
- Soxhlet extraction
Laboratory Evaporation Feed
Used for QC in the feed industry as well as for the development of new ingredients and components: