Model VA, VB, VD , EVO - Wet Rotor Circulators and In-Line Pumps
Pump for circulating hot water in closed and pressurised or open tank centralised home heating systems. Also suitable for solar power systems.
- Max flow 4 m3/h, max head 6.3 m
- Min head : As shown in the specs
- Installation with MOTOR AXIS HORIZONTAL on the delivery or return piping, with intake mouth as near as possible to the expansion tank, higher
- than the maximum level of the boiler and as far away as possible from bends, elbows and unions, in order to prevent water turbulence and consequent noisiness.
- For clean liquids , free from solids and mineral oils, non viscous, chemically neutral, close to the characteristics of water (max. glycol 30%).
- Max working pressure : 10 bar
- Water temperature -10°C to+110°C
- Single body comprising cast iron hydraulic unit and wet rotor motor
- Die-cast aluminium motor casing
- Technopolymer impeller
- Stainless steel protective rotor sleeve, stator sleeve and closing flange.
- Ceramic thrust bearing, E.P.D.M. O-rings and brass air outlet cap.
- Two-pole asynchronous motor with squirrel cage rotor designed to work at three speeds, by means of a special selector located on the terminal board, in order to adapt the operation of the circulator to the characteristics of the system.
- Motor self-protected against resistance. No overload protection required.
- Protection IP44, isolation class F, Cable grommet: PG 11
- Voltage 1~ 230V/50Hz
- This product complies with EN 60335-2-51 European standard
VA Threaded inlet-outlet
VB Oval flange inlet-outlet
VD Twin with round flange, An automatic clapet type valve is incorporated into the delivery mouth of the twin version in order to prevent water recirculating while the unit is not working
VSΑ New series with electroapothesis coating for solar systems (max glycol 60%)