Model ViBt Type - Vibration and Temperature Chamber on Lifting Table
CLIMATS Vibration and Temperature environmental chambers on Lifting table (ViBt) are widely endorsed by their users: because of their ability to adapt to various shakers, because of their test modes multivalence (Hot, Cold, Hot-Cold, Hot-Cold-Humid), because of their uniformity with all the CLIMATS environmental chambers range.
These environmental chambers, realized upon specifications, are dedicated to Vibration Temperature and Humidity combined tests.
Tests volumes are optimized according to the geometry, the nature, the mass and the dissipation of the product to be tested, while using a vibrating element.
These environmental chambers are adapted standards.
They benefit from CLIMATS expertise, integrating a ventilation, a refrigerating machinery, an electric board, a SPIRALE piloting system, which are the basics of our constructions.
The flexibility of the manufacturing process enables to build environmental chambers set on lifting table. The shaker can be fixed and the environmental chamber can be positioned on the top of it. Associated with a lateral transfer system, the environmental chamber can be used on combined vibrating pot and mobile plate type of shaker.
To meet with these features, our manufacturing process integrates the drawer principle, equipped with an expanding slide that ensures the tightness between the shaker and the environmental chamber and that can be adapted to several shapes (vibrating pot or mobile plate).
A plate enables these environmental chambers to be used in a conventional way.
Climats offers you many fittings, such as …Organise the structure of your chamber
- Creation of customized portholes with the integration of additional portholes on the sides, ceiling, door and even in the window (diameters between 80 and 200 mm).
- Integration of specific customer windows, connectors or sensors adapted to your requirements.
- Integration of notched cabinet portholes for connectiong products before inserting them into ,the cabinet.
- Increased loading capacit for each levl using reinforced shelves.
- Increased loading capacity placed on the base of the test space.
- Reversible door opening
- Make them even safer with a safety switch.
- Make your tests safe thanks to the MINI MAXI electronic temperature safety unit on separate PT100 sensor.
- Sensor-controlled door opening status indicator.
- Pre-installation of an emergency stop to be interfaced with your benches.
- Integration of dedicated thermal fuses.
- Variator to select the fan speed.
- *Securing of your high power cables via the 10/16A safety socket.
- Air dryer for preventing the formation of humidity by sweeping with dry air or nitrogen.
- Integration of an audible warning device on event or alarm.
- 3-colour tower light.
- Integration of a demineralised water tankfor use during humidity tests.
- Reinforced machinery soundproofing.
- Installation of a an additional chiller to ensure cooling of the installation.
- Relative humidity sensor for measuring or regulating
- PT100 data acquisition card or thermocouple
- Additional data acquisition units.
- Specific operating mode development : regulation on the average of serveral sensors, incoming regulation information on dry contact, START & STOP for regulation and ventilation when taking measurements.
- Specific digital communication such as IEEE 488, and 0/10V analogue control.
- Remote Panel PC for controlling your peripherals remotely.
- Supports MODUS communication accessories.